Saturday, September 29, 2007

Bonus Footage

I think it's time for some pictures and videos!
Colleen, here is the goth shop I mentioned:

This is a shop called "Baby the Stars Shine Bright." They sell "lolita" style clothing, which is basically dressing up like a porcelain doll, with a poofy dress, lacy stockings, a bonnet, the works. Everything with lots of lace and bows. I've wanted to see this shop for a long time, so I was really happy when I found it in Nagoya! I would totally buy one and use it as a Halloween costume, but they're too expensive. Unfortunately the employees (who were just so cute in their little dresses) told me I wasn't allowed to take pictures inside the shop, so this blurry photo will have to do!

Lunch at my favorite bakery:

Soft-serve ice cream cones you can buy at the store and keep in your freezer for later! Why doesn't America have these??

The Nagoya station on a weekend!


No comments: