Props to Colleen, who got a snapshot of something I saw in Harajuku but didn't have the time to take a picture of! Yes ladies and gentlemen, it's Condomania! All condoms, all the time! I love Japan, and I miss seeing crazy stuff like this. Crazy stuff in the U.S. just isn't as funny.
It's so funny that when we think of Japan we think they are so proper and uptight, because of how respectful they are, but then you go over there and see things like Condomania. It lets you know how open they are. In America people don't have the guts to name things Condomania, or Rubbertasia, but maybe you could find a Contraceptive Closet...
I'm a freelance illustrator. I blog about drawings I'm working on, book covers I like, resources for freelancers, and inspiration to stay motivated in art and in life.
4 comments:
It's so funny that when we think of Japan we think they are so proper and uptight, because of how respectful they are, but then you go over there and see things like Condomania. It lets you know how open they are. In America people don't have the guts to name things Condomania, or Rubbertasia, but maybe you could find a Contraceptive Closet...
Hahaa! I've actually been missing Japan a lot lately. :(
What's a condom?
Post a Comment